In follow up to my 2010 goals, I thought I would give you a little update.
1. I have done nothing with the chandelier so far. I have thought about it a lot, especially when I trip over it in my art room. That's all. Oh, and I keep finding chandelier crystals all over my house. They're multiplying like bunnies. We'll keep this on the To Do list.
2. I haven't been able to work on the coffee table yet, but I'm waiting for a sunny day so I can do the sanding outside, since we don't have a garage. It's only sunny when I am at work. Funny how that goes...
3. I have my first quilting lesson scheduled for this Sunday! I fully intend to document the experience in case you want to learn to quilt too. I'm really excited to get started and want to make a quilt and pillow shams for my bed. (Quilt update here.)
4. Pilates was awesome. Wednesday was the last class of the 8-week series and I signed up for another series starting in April. It's definitely challenging, the instructor works us just past my limit, and I feel like my core muscles are stronger. Yay.
5. New recipes will be posted in the weeks ahead. I have tried a few experimental recipes to varying levels of success. You will see the good ones popping up soon.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a crafty weekend!