Can you believe it is already the end of October? Of 2010? Where has this year gone? Even more disconcerting is the fact that it's almost my birthday again. The good news is that my detox is over. It was totally worth it. I am eating healthier and fresher and feeling great. However, did I mention that I am having a birthday again? Eek.
In a preemptive strike against the annual birthday blues I have decided to make a list of some things I am looking forward to in my next year of life and beyond:
1. PARIS. Our trip is coming up soon. I cannot wait to see Kelly, and Yann, and their cute little Parisian apartment, and Paris. Justin and I haven't been there since 2003. So excited to spend time with a couple of locals, eating and drinking and seeing Paris through their lives.
2. Snowboarding season. It is predicted to be an epic year in the Pacific Northwest and there is already snow in the mountains. Fingers crossed.
3. Finishing my first quilt. It's still in progress (or rather frozen progress), but I hope to have it done this winter. As soon as I start working on it again.
4. My niece and nephew. All the time. Those kids are adorable. First birthdays and second birthdays and little tiny voices on the other end of the phone. I love them.
5. Top secret project. Yep, I just did that. I'm not telling yet, but here's a hint: